The CRC1425 is recruiting multiple PhD students and Post-docs.
Applications for Post-doc positions
Applications for Post-doc positions may be submitted to email@example.com.
Please send us one single PDF, containing your (i) motivation letter, (ii) detailed CV, (iii) BSc and MSc diploma and transcripts, (iv) evidence of Language ability (English, B2), and (v) contact details of a minimum of 2 referees whom we may contact.
Applications for PhD studentships
Applications for PhD studentships will be processed via the Cardiovascular Track of the International Spemann Graduate School of Biology and Medicine (SGBM). Applications will therefore need to be submitted via the SGBM submission portal.
How-To: on the SGBM site, you will first be asked to register. Important: Please make sure to select the “Cardiovascular Research” radio button when you register, otherwise you will be re-directed to the wrong application mask.
Once registered your email address will be verified. After successful verification, you will receive an email with a registration number SGBM-2020-XXXX and instructions on how to proceed with the application. As soon as you start filling out your application, the information you have entered will be automatically saved by the system. Please note: you will be logged out if no entries are made for a while. You will then have to re-login to continue your application.
Relevant information/documents required for PhD application:
- Personal data/contact details;
- Bachelor and Master degrees (or equivalent): transcripts and certificates;
- Proof of English proficiency;
- Two reference letters: you will have to download the referee form, fill in your details incl. your SGBM-2020-XXXX number, and email this to your referees. The referees will email their reference directly to the SGBM coordination office.
- Motivation statement and research interest: please state your first-choice PhD project number as listed below. You will be able to list up to three more projects you would like to be considered for.